How can we help you today?

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Welcome to 'Sikkhon' User Forum

Thanks for visiting our Forum. It provides an opportunity for our visitors/users to interact with out team and fellow visitors/users. You can find further resources in Knowledge Base and tutorials. Please don't submit any personal or confidential info here, instead create a ticket.

How to insert Horizontal Multi-Level List in MS Word

Un Answered
Admin

In my MS word documents i am trying to design a Horizontal Multi-Level List. but i can't create like below image. 

can someone help me to do that?

Example: 

Solutions:

If you need to create an organizational diagram with two or more connection lines for the entity, you can create a SmartArt organizational chart for that. There are a lot of other types of organizational chart structures, to create like your image chart you need to use Horizontal Multi-Level Hierarchy option.

Let's see how to do that.

Step 01: Open MS Word documents and select Insert - > SmartArt

Step 02: In the Choose a SmartArt Graphic, click Hierarchy, and then double-click a hierarchy layout (such as Horizontal Hierarchy).

Now, Click [Text] in the Text pane, and then type your text.

Step 03: If want to add more box then, Click the existing box that is located closest to where you want to add the new box. then click mouse right button - > then click Add Shape 

Click Add Shape After: To insert a box at the same level as the selected box but following it.

Click Add Shape Before: To insert a box at the same level as the selected box but before it.

Click Add Shape Above: To insert a box one level above the selected box, 

The new box takes the position of the selected box, and the selected box and all of the boxes directly below it are each demoted one level.

Click Add Shape Below: To insert a box one level below the selected box.

That's it, i hope this article will help you create solution for your problem. don't worry, if you are still facing the problem feel free to reply on this post. 

#sikkhon #msword

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment