How can we help you today?

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Welcome to 'Sikkhon' User Forum

Thanks for visiting our Forum. It provides an opportunity for our visitors/users to interact with out team and fellow visitors/users. You can find further resources in Knowledge Base and tutorials. Please don't submit any personal or confidential info here, instead create a ticket.

How do I reset the ruler to its default setting in MS Word

Un Answered
Admin

With MS word's this video How to Use Page Size, Margins, Ruler, in MS Word i changed my page margin an ruler position for my documents. 

my documents:

But, now i want to reset the changes to the default. Is there a way to get the default MS Word settings back?

Solutions:

Yes, you can get the default MS Word settings back very easily. 

in the page ruler section you will get two option: 1) Page Margin 2) Paragraph spacing

1) Page Margin

if you have changed the page margin the go to the Layout -> Margins then select Normal from dropdown list

That will go back to the default margin setting. 

2) Paragraph spacing 

To reset the Paragraph spacing to the default MS Word settings go to the  Layout -> Paragraph and set the Left/Right value 0

Here it is

If you want to learn MS word from the beginning visit our MS Word Full Course for Free. 

Thanks

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment