How can we help you today?

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Welcome to 'Sikkhon' User Forum

Thanks for visiting our Forum. It provides an opportunity for our visitors/users to interact with out team and fellow visitors/users. You can find further resources in Knowledge Base and tutorials. Please don't submit any personal or confidential info here, instead create a ticket.

How to Insert Watermarks on Specific Pages in Microsoft Word

Un Answered
Admin

Hello, recently I tried to add a watermark with watching that video Letterhead Design, PAD Design in MS Word, I wanted that watermark on only one page. But as soon as I add more pages, the watermarks appear on those pages as well. How do I set that watermark on Specific one page? Pls pls, help me. This is so annoying. How can I fix this? 

Solution: 

By default, watermark is applied to all pages in a Word document. If you only want to insert watermark on Specific pages in a Word document, methods in this article will do you a favor.

• Go to the page you want to apply the watermark, then click Watermark under the Design tab, 
  • Right click on the watermark, and select Insert at Current Document Position from the context menu.

Now the selected watermark is inserted on the current page immediately.

Thanks.

Learn MS Word full Microsoft Word Full Course (Bangla)

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment