How can we help you today?

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Welcome to 'Sikkhon' User Forum

Thanks for visiting our Forum. It provides an opportunity for our visitors/users to interact with out team and fellow visitors/users. You can find further resources in Knowledge Base and tutorials. Please don't submit any personal or confidential info here, instead create a ticket.

Crop the photo into passport size photoshop

Un Answered
Admin

I want to resize a photo to passport size format. i visited that video Photoshop Full Course Bangla Tutorial

Solution:

One of the basic requirements for a document application is a correct size of a passport photo. The required Bangladesh passport photo size in inches is 1.77 x 2.17 (width x height), or 45x55 in mm. The picture must have a white background.

passport photo size are different for different country.

The most commonly used passport photo formats are: 2x2 inches (US and India); 35x45 mm (UK, Europe, Australia, Singapore, Nigeria, and many other countries); 5x7 cm (Canada);

we will see today for bangladesh  passport photo format. 

he required Bangladesh passport photo size in inches is 1.77 x 2.17 (width x height), or 45x55 in mm as i said. 

1 - At first, open Photoshop and pick the desired image using the Browse option

2 -  Click the Crop tool on the left toolbar 

3 - Find out the Ratio box at the top. Enter the solicited aspect ratio: 1.77 in width and 2.17 in height;

4 - Press Enter. Your Bangladesh passport photo has been cropped successfully!

if you want to learn adobe photoshop visit photoshop essentials training

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment