How can we help you today?

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Welcome to 'Sikkhon' User Forum

Thanks for visiting our Forum. It provides an opportunity for our visitors/users to interact with out team and fellow visitors/users. You can find further resources in Knowledge Base and tutorials. Please don't submit any personal or confidential info here, instead create a ticket.

Change Image Resolution Using Adobe Photoshop

Un Answered
Admin

I am using photoshop to edit my photo. but,  image resolution automatically decrease when i crop an image or resize an image in photoshop. how ca i fixed that? i resized image by watching that video https://youtu.be/nSTG5ehP_9g

Solution: 

Image editing software like Adobe Photoshop can give you resolution information and allow you to change the resolution of an image when you resize or crop an image. 

we'll show you how you can increase your picture quality to perfection with the help of Adobe Photoshop.

• Step 01: Open Photoshop > Go to File > Open and select your image.
  • Step 02: Then, go to the "Image" menu and select "Image Size."

An Image Size dialog box will appear in front

Then, select an method from the drop-down menu. We recommend using either "Bicubic Automatic" or "Bicubic Smoother."

• To change only the resolution, uncheck the Resample Image box. 
  • Now, In the Resolution field, type in your desired resolution.  We recommend for using 300 for best quality.
  • Click OK to accept the changes.

Congratulations! You have successfully changed the resolution of an image!  

If you want to learn Adobe photoshop visit the link Photoshop-cs6-essentials-training

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment