How can we help you today?

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.

Welcome to 'Sikkhon' User Forum

Thanks for visiting our Forum. It provides an opportunity for our visitors/users to interact with out team and fellow visitors/users. You can find further resources in Knowledge Base and tutorials. Please don't submit any personal or confidential info here, instead create a ticket.

how to align text to the bottom of a table cell in word

Un Answered
Admin

I have a Word document.  I have a table.  I enter text into the table. The text floats at the top of the field, out of the line of the underline in the adjacent field. how do I bring my table's text down into line with everything else? 

Asked by from this video https://youtu.be/n-UCqjUxLpk

Solution:

When you create a table, and enter text in its various cells, it is always aligned to the left. The exception being that you’re typing in a language that writes from right to left in which case the text will always be aligned to the right.

To change it, 

• Select the table or the cells within the table that you want to align to the bottom.
  • Right-click on the selected table or cells and choose "Table Properties" from the context menu.

• In the Table Properties dialog box, go to the "Cell" tab. 

• Under the "Vertical alignment" section, select "Bottom" from the menu.
  • Click "OK" to apply the changes.

This should align the text to the bottom of the selected table or cells in Microsoft Word.

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment